- Why is it better to have my carpets cleaned professionally, as opposed to hiring a carpet cleaning machine myself?
You will see plenty of adverts to hire DIY ‘professional’ carpet cleaning machines, all promising ‘great results’. So once you’ve been to your local store to hire the machine and detergents, and then spent the day working hard, cleaning, emptying, refilling – will you be impressed with the results? Probably not.
We have cleaned carpets, which have previously been ‘DIY cleaned’, and the dirt that is left in them is extraordinary.
The hired machines are small, meaning there is a limit to how much power they have. The large, professional machines we use have far superior performance capability – leaving your carpets cleaner, brighter and drier. If the hired machines were as capable then we would be using them as they are considerably cheaper!
Possible dangers of DIY carpet cleaning;
- Poor results – due to lack of power
- Damp carpets for longer
- Mould build up – due to poor cleaning
- Delaminated carpets – caused by over wetting
- Discolouration – caused by over wetting
- Shrinkage – caused by excessive moisture
- Faster re-soiling – caused by high residue content of detergent left behind
- How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
To extend the life of your carpet you will need to have it cleaned regularly and before they become heavily soiled. Most manufacturers recommend carpets are professionally cleaned every 12-18 months. If you have children or pets, you may find your carpets need cleaning more frequently.
Why not give us a call – 01952 246980
Or email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or complete the contact form on the ‘Contact Us!’ page
Carpet cleaning in; Telford, Newport, Wellington, Shifnal, Bridgnorth, Much Wenlock, Broseley, Ironbridge, Shrewsbury, Market Drayton, Albrighton, Codsall, Pattingham,Tettenhall, Perton, Cosford, Wolverhampton………