Why use wet extraction carpet cleaning?
Wet extraction is our preferred method of carpet and rug cleaning.
We use some of the latest, most powerful, wet extraction machines available on the market, offering superior cleaning and outstanding performance. Delivering amazing cleaning power, we are able to clean even the dirtiest of carpets with ease.
Using the latest rapid dry, wet clean equipment combined with reliable detergents, strong agitation, heat and powerful vacuum means your carpets won’t be left soaking wet when we have finished. Carpets will normally be dry within 1 to 3 hours dependent on the type of carpet being cleaned and environmental factors.
Wet extraction gives the best overall result and is recognised in the carpet cleaning industry as the method which provides the best results, ensuring outstanding results with every clean.
Some additional wetting may occur in places of localised heavy soiling where constant cycling of the cleaning process is necessary.
We also have a range of eco-friendly carpet cleaning solutions available. These are;
- Derived from renewable/sustainable sources
- Fully Biodegradable
- Exhibits anti-bacterial & anti-viral properties thanks to the solutions unique natural-molecular cleaning action.
- Non-toxic to humans and pets
- Non-toxic to aquatic life
- Non-reactive with chemicals, such as chlorine bleach
- Non flammable
- NO residue
- NO ammonia
- NO animal products
- NO bacteria or enzymes
- NO artificial ingredients
- NO isopropyl alcohol
- NO phosphates
- NO synthetic chemicals
- NO harmful ingredients
- NO soap or detergents
- solutions are non re-soiling, leaves no sticky residues
For more information about Dry (Low Moisture) carpet cleaning click here.